We often get customers asking us what to wear with an Equipment silk at the loft. We believe an Equipment blouse is one of the most versatile pieces a girl can have in her wardrobe. To prove it, we've rounded up our top 15 styling tips below on how to wear your Equipment go-to, no matter what the occasion is. Scroll to see more:
1) Pair it with grey skinnies to edge it up.
2) Add a skinny scarf for a chic Saint Laurent look.
3) Layer it with a blazer for work.
4) Pair it with light wash distressed skinnies in the summer.
5) Create a monochromatic look with all white.
6) For a night out, undo a few buttons and show off that expensive lace bra.
7) Pair it with medium wash denim and flats for a casual day around the city.
8) Pair it with black skinnies or leather leggings for a sleek look.
9) Pair it with a skirt to create a more feminine look.
10) Layer it with a crew neck sweater for cold winter days.
11) Layer it with an oversized cardigan for a laid-back cozy look.
12) Add on a fur jacket to add glam appeal.
13) Pair it with a Canadian tux to achieve the ultimate casual-cool look.
14) Pair it with denim shorts to show off some skin in the summer.
15) Pair it with boyfriend/straight leg denim to rock the man repeller look.
Shop Equipment blouses in store and online here