Our most recent trip to NYC was a mix of work, fun and a lot inspiration. Its our favourite place to go and it never seems to disappoint.
When we first landed in the big apple we booted it to our first appointment with one of our favourite designers, Anine Bing. We headed to the Soho store to view the new collection. Obviously, its amazing!
We're obsessed with everything leopard this season and this blazer is no exception (here
). Shop all our Anine Bing online now
Lauren's look for day two: Equipment Audrey Dress (yes, our leopard obsession continues), Mother Denim Cut drifter denim jacket (here
), and the classic Joie Dakota sneakers (here
Julie's look for day two: Veronica Beard Noon Skirt (here
), Veronica Beard classic tee (if you haven't tried it, its my number one must have and favourite tee) (here
), Joie Tifferson Loafers (here
And we were off -
Julie's look for day three: Mother Denim Tomcats (shop similar here
), Anine Bing Holly Blouse (here
), Joie Tifferson Loafers (here
Twinning in the Tifferson loafers (here
): because they are the most comfortable shoes to be on your feet all day!
Coterie, where the magic happens ;)
Our last stop before we said good-bye. Balthazar for brunch! Lauren's new favourite denim (here
Until next time NYC!!
Easy to wear, comfortable, moves through your day effortlessly and super easy to style. Just a few reasons we love an easy day dress that can easily transition to evening wear. Just add heels. Veronica Beard is just one of our favourite brands who specialize in these fabulous dresses (here).
During the day pair it back to your favourite comfortable flat (here) and your carry-all tote (tote).
For night add heels (here
) and clutch (here
) and your ready to go.
Shop dresses online now (here
With fall approaching and summer winding down we can't help but start to get excited for our favourite season. Fall fashion is an obvious love of ours but there is also something to be said fro getting back to our regular routine as well.
This summer was the perfect time to sit back, reflect and get inspired for new and exciting adventures. Summer is always a must needed retreat from the everyday grind, repetition and of course the cold but after some time away we're ready to get back at it!
Some fall goals we have made:
- Travel more and get inspired - a little adventure always helps to get your mind working and inspire new ideas for greatness.
- Spend quality time with family - this would definitely fall under the work hard, play hard quote. Work hard and be present with the ones you love.
- Stay organized - Obviously the more organized you are the more productive you can be. This is a big one when you're trying to juggle many different hats.
- Have fun - if you can't laugh through life then whats the point. Stressful situations pop up so smile, be graceful and focus on your priorities. You can only control your own reaction - don't take things so seriously.
- Be the best you can be - its all any of us can really do after all.
And of course - choose your fall wardrobe with purpose ;) Some of era's top picks for the fall season include: A classic sweater (here
), easy trousers (here
), loafers and the perfect tote (here
So cheers to fall! Happy Shopping and stay tuned for the newest fall arrivals and top trends to follow.