70% Pima Cotton, 30% Linen
This fabrication takes 3 months to biodegrade in a landfill depending on soil conditions.
What we love:
- Linen is one of the most environmentally friendly fibres and is naturally pesticide free.
- The entire flax plant is used to produce linen, meaning there is no waste.
- Linen lowers the carbon footprint of the fabric because the flax plant sucks up more c02 than many other plants.
- Pima cotton is native to Peru, and unlike other cotton varietals, is drought tolerant.
- Harvested entirely by hand, making the fabric extra durable. Because of this durability, the garment will naturally have a longer lifespan.
- A local 'seed to garment' approach in Peru, which dramatically reduces the carbon footprint.
- Fabric scraps from cuttings are bundled and re-purposed into mops, rags, and mattress fillers, ensuring a circular supply chain.
Machine washable. We recommend the delicate cycle with like colours and cold water. Air dry or tumble dry on a low setting. It's best to wash these items separate from abrasive items like denim, towels, or items with hardware (zippers, buttons) as it causes unnecessary wear and tear.