95% Organic Pima Cotton, 5% Spandex
This fabric takes 8-12 months to biodegrade in a landfill depending on soil conditions.
What we love:
- USDA and GOTS certified organic
- Drought tolerant and takes 50% less water to grow
- Cotton is grown without harmful pesticides and chemicals
- "Seed to garment" which dramatically reduces the carbon footprint
- Fabric scraps from cuttings are bundled and re-purposed into mops, rags and mattress fillers ensuring a circular supply chain
Machine washable. We recommend the delicate cycle with like colours and cold water. Air dry or tumble dry on a low setting. It's best to wash these items separate from abrasive items like denim, towels, or items with hardware (zippers, buttons) as it causes unnecessary wear and tear.